The terms used in this document should be understood as follows:
- Controller SIMPLITECA COM PAWEŁ MOCZULSKI, 01-494 Warszawa Obrońców Tobruku 18C / 25; NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 823-15-38-732; REGON [National Business Registry Number]: 366297440
- Portal – Handonboard website available via the Internet at https://handonboard.com and using Handonboard mobile application or its equivalent on a different platform;
- Website – website at https://handsonboard.com and all subpages;
- Parties – Controller and User;
- User – natural person who uses the Portal and provides his/her personal data in it.
[Personal data protection]
- The Controller is a Controller of Personal Data within the meaning of the Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (GDPR).
- Using the Portal requires the User to provide his/her personal data.
- The Controller acquires and processes the following personal data:
- e-mail address
- IP number
- login or its equivalent
- Personal data will be processed in order to conclude and perform the services agreement (Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR) and to provide services supplied electronically (Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR).
- Personal data will be processed until the contract for the provision of services concluded with the Controller is terminated and throughout the period of time necessary to comply with the obligations imposed by law (settlements, limitation of claims).
- Personal data will be provided solely to trusted subcontractors of the Controller, i.e. providers of IT services, companies providing marketing services and conducting a pay per click campaign.
- If personal data change, the User should update them in the User Profile.
- The User has the right to request access to personal data, to rectify or erase them and to limit their processing. Furthermore, the User has also the right to withdraw consent at any time, which shall not affect the lawfulness of processing, to transfer data and to object to personal data processing.
- The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Authority.
- It is voluntary to provide personal data; however the Portal cannot be used if the User does not grant consent for data processing.
- The Controller may refuse to erase personal data of the User if they have to be retained due to the legal obligation imposed on the Controller.
- The Controller undertakes to encrypt data transmission in order to secure User’s data stored in the system.
- Each connection of the User to the Portal is encrypted and confidential.
[Technical data protection]
- The Controller uses all technical and organizational methods to ensure security of User’s personal data and to protect them against accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, modification, unauthorised disclosure or access. Information are stored and processed on highly secured servers, with relevant security measures as required by the Polish law.
- The Controller undertakes to store backup copies with personal data of the User.
- The entrusted data are stored on top-class equipment and servers at properly secured information storage centres that can be accessed only by authorised persons.
- The Controller performs activities related to the processing of personal data, following all legal and technical requirements as imposed by the provisions on the protection of personal data.
- For Users’ convenience, the Portal uses cookie files, i.a. in order to adapt the Portal to Users’ needs and for statistical purposes. Cookies are small text files sent by a website visited by the Internet user to his/her equipment.
- The Portal uses two types of cookie files: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored in the User’s end device until he/she logs out, leaves the website or shuts down the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end-device for the time specified in cookie files parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The following types of cookie files are used at the Portal:
- “essential” cookies – they enable using services available at the Portal, for instance used while authorising the users;
- “securing” cookies – they are used to ensure security, for instance, cookies used to detect misuses of Portal services;
- “efficiency” cookies – they make it possible to collect information about how to use the Portal;
- “functional” cookies – they make it possible to save settings chosen by the User and to customize the User’s interface, for instance, with respect to the selected language or the User’s region, font size, display of the Portal and similar;
- “advertising” cookies – they make it possible to deliver advertising contents better adjusted to the User’s interests.
- “integration” cookies – they are related to services provided by third companies used at the Portal, for instance Google Analytics.
- Foreign websites, the materials of which are presented, may also use cookie files that allow you to log in, and serve to provide advertisements corresponding to user preferences and behaviours.
- Cookie settings can be changed in the web browser. If you do not change these setting, this means that you agree to the cookie files used at the Portal.
- Most web servers store HTTP queries directed to our server (server logs). Therefore, the following data are retained:
- IP addresses used to browse information of our portal;
- query receipt time;
- response time;
- client’s station name – identification is made using the HTTP protocol;
- information about errors that occurred during the HTTP transaction;
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link);
- information about user’s browser.
- Data gathered in logs are used only for the purposes of administering the Portal.
- Logs are retained for an indefinite period of time as an auxiliary material used to administer the Portal. Information contained therein are not disclosed to anyone except persons authorised to administer the Portal. Statistics used to assist in administration may be generated based on log files. Collective summaries in form of such statistics do not contain any features that identify visitors to the portal.
- The User may contact the Controller at any time in order to obtain information on whether and how the Controller uses his/her personal data.
- The User may also ask the Controller to remove his/her personal data in whole or in a specific part.
- You can contact the Controller by sending an email at: [email protected].