- These Rules and Regulations set forth terms and conditions for using the Handonboard portal by the Users.
- Handonboard is a platform that allows you to catalogue links to pornographic films and to categorise them correspondingly.
- Simpliteca.com is the owner of Handonboard portal.
- The terms used herein have the following meaning.
- Platform – online platform run by the Service Provider at https://handonboard.com as well as products that belong to the platform on external websites such as: Chrome Extension Store, Google Play, Mozilla Extension Shop
- Service Provider – Simpliteca.com;
- Website – website at https://handonboard.com as well as all subpages, satellite services placed under other domains but being part of the Portal;
- Services – a full range of services provided by electronic means by the Service Provider to the Users within the scope specified in the Rules and Regulations. The Services consist in granting access to Handonboard platform using the Internet;
- User – a natural person aged over 18 with full legal capacity, who has performed or intends to perform activities using the Platform;
- The Users may contact the Service Provider electronically at the following e-mail address: [email protected]
[Services provided by the Platform]
- The Service Provider renders electronic services to the Users on the basis of distance contracts concluded between the User and the Service Provider.
- Information provided by the Service Provider using the Platform do not constitute an offer of the Service Provider.
- The Service Provider does not charge the Users for providing Services thereto in the platform freemium version.
- The Services consist in granting access to Platform using the Internet. The Service Provider renders i.a. the following Services using the Platform:
- cataloguing links to films;
- categorising links to films;
- deleting browser history;
- advanced statistics and film recommendations
- services ensuring User’s anonymity.
- A service agreement is concluded when the Users creates his/her account at the Platform. The agreement is concluded for an indefinite period of time. The User may terminate the aforesaid service agreement at any time, in a manner stipulated in these Rules and Regulations.
[General terms and conditions of using the Platform]
- The User must meet the following technical requirements in order to use Services available through the Website or via mobile devices:
- the User has to have a computer, laptop, mobile phone or any other device with internet access;
- the User has to have access to electronic mail;
- the User has to use an internet browser (Internet Explorer 10.0 or newer, Microsoft Edge 10.0 or newer, Mozilla Firefox 40.x or newer, Opera 40.0 or newer, Google Chrome 50.0 or newer, Safari 5.0 or newer);
- the User has to enable the option of saving cookie files in the browser.
- All actions taken by Users should be in accordance with applicable law and principles of morality.
- It is prohibited to use the Platform to act to the detriment of other Users, Service Provider and third parties.
- Each User undertakes:
- to use the available functionalities and resources of the Platform in accordance with the purpose thereof;
- to observe the rules of law;
- to respect the rights and personal rights of other Users;
- not to act to the detriment of other Users, Service Provider and third parties.
- The contents posted by Users at the Platform are their property and the Users bear sole responsibility for possible infringement of the rights of third parties.
- Posting contents contrary to the law or principles of morality, in particular illegal pornography, vulgar or defamatory contents, the ones offensive to religious feelings, calling for hatred based on race, ethnicity, religion, promoting phonographic or computer piracy, disseminating data breaking techniques, viruses and any other materials similar in substance and action, is completely forbidden and constitutes a violation of the Rules and Regulations.
- The Service Provider has the right to edit and delete contents posted by Users to the extent to which it contains illegal content. All unlawful contents will be deleted by the Service Provider within 3 days of receiving notification of their presence.
- If the User does not provide the Service Provider with the information referred to in the preceding sections, the Service Provider has the right to cease to provide Services to the User.
[Liability. Access to and use of the Platform]
- The Service Provider undertakes to take all measures to ensure correct, safe, continuous and error-free access to the Platform.
- The Service Provider is not be held liable for:
- activities undertaken by Users;
- failure to meet specific User’s requirements, other than those resulting from the general assumption of the Platform; o correctness, credibility and accuracy of data obtained while using the Platform; o temporary technical errors that occurred during the Platform’s operation; o defective data entered by the Users in the Platform; o quality, lawfulness and legal defects of materials available within the Platform; o actions and omissions of third parties and other forces on which the Service Provider has no impact.
- The Service Provider is not be held liable for damage (also in form of benefits lost), damage to reputation, interruptions in the operation of the enterprise, loss of data or other type of economic information or other property losses, resulting in particular from:
- not being able to use the Platform, o using the Platform,
- lack of access to the Platform, data, information, messages published or read in the Platform, o errors in Platform’s operation, o unauthorised access of a third party to data, o impact of third parties,
- and all other reasons related to the Service, regardless of whether damage, violations and losses were a direct or indirect effect of an event.
- The Service Provider is not be held liable for damage caused by third parties who have entered the Platform using correct data (login and password) of any User to gain access.
- The Service Provider is not to be held liable for any and all disruptions of the system due to technical problems in the hardware and software used by the User as well as failure of the Internet, force majeure or unauthorised interference by third parties that prevent the User from using the Platform and the Services offered through it.
- If the Service Provider is notified of access of an unauthorised person to the Platform, the Service Provider will take immediate steps to secure the data collected.
- The Service Provider will regularly make backups of data entered into the Platform in order to minimise the risk of data loss by unauthorised persons or technical errors in its operation.
- The Service Provider has the right to make changes to the Service and Platform in connection with ongoing work on improving and upgrading the Platform. In particular, the Service Provider has the right to change the functionality of the Platform.
[Complaints related to the technical functioning of the Platform]
- Each User has the right to submit a complaint for any irregularities in the operation of the Platform within 14 days from the occurrence thereof. A complaint should be lodged by e-mail sent to the following address: [email protected]. Description of the irregularity should make it possible for the Service Provider to identify the issue and remedy it.
- The Service Provider will examine the complaint within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt thereof.
- In the event of a serious technical error, the Service Provider reserves the right to limit access to the Platform and Services; the User is not entitled to any claims arising thereof.
- All possible errors in the Platform’s operation, any remarks and information about operation of the Platform and Website as well as violations of the Rules and Regulations should be reported to the Service Provider by e-mail.
[Personal data protection]
- Users’ data will be used only for the purpose for which they have been made available and the Service Provider undertakes not to disclose them to third parties, other than other Users who are renters if they are necessary due to Users’ actions and provided that applicable law does not stipulate otherwise.
[Amendment of the Rules and Regulations]
- The Service Provider reserves the right to amend the Rules and Regulations at any time due to changes in the provisions of applicable law or technical and organisational changes in the manner of rendering the Services as well as in the event of changes to legal structure of the Service Provider. These amendments affect complex, implemented or performed activities carried out through the Platform.
- The Service Provider will notify the Users of amendments and their nature within 14 days before their introduction. The notification will be sent to the User by e-mail to the address provided during registration.
- The User grants consent to amendments of the Rules and Regulations by checking a respective window in the Platform under the text informing about the change of the Rules and Regulations.
- If the User does not grant consent to amendments of the Rules and Regulations, the User should cease using the Platform.
- If the User fails to take any of the aforesaid actions,the amendments become binding for the User within 14 days from the notification of amendments to the Rules and Regulations as if the User accepts the amendments to the Rules and Regulations in the manner specified herein.
- Matters not regulated by these Rules and Regulations are governed by generally applicable provisions of law, in particular the Polish Civil Code of 23 April 1964 and the Act on consumer rights of 30 May 2014.
- Any disputes arising in connection with these Rules and Regulations and concluded by the User and the Service Provider are governed by Polish law and heard by Polish courts. The court of local jurisdiction for the registered office of the Service Provider is a court having jurisdiction over the disputes arising between the Service Provider and the User.
- These Rules and Regulations are effective from 01.01.2019.